Walk Gondwana’s 3-Night Pioneer Trail exclusively with your friends and family
Purchase voucher (optional)
Cost Indication (3 Nights)
From R8950 per person per experience
From R2984 per person per night
‘Slackpack’ your way through Gondwana Private Game Reserve and stay in a new tented Camp each night. All three camps are remotely located with 4 en-suite bedroom tents, sleeping up to 8 people.
Start days are Monday and Thursday
– Arrival at Gondwana Game Reserve for a light lunch and to meet your trail guides
– Guests to pack 3 days of belongings into provided duffle bags and lock remaining luggage in their vehicle
-Trail Guides to transfer guests to first Tented Camp in open Game Viewer
-Check into your tent followed by afternoon tea and treats in the lounge tent
-Pre dinner drinks and snacks in the lounge tent and briefing for Day 1 on the trail
-Group dinner in the dining tent
– 6/6:30am Morning Wake up – Breakfast in dining tent -7/7:30am depart on trail with packed day pack including provided lunch and water bottle
– On the trail: guided interpretive walking, exploring the Fynbos biome, wildlife and birdlife with scenic rest stops and possible waterhole swims.
-Arrive at Tented Camp 2 and then Camp 3 at approximately 4pm on day 1 and 2pm on Day 2
– Settle into your new tent with your belongings delivered from Camp 1 and then Camp 2 – Afternoon lunch snacks and drinks provided on arrival to camp from trail in the lounge tent
-Afternoon at leisure (Have a drink, take a shower or bath, read a book)
– Afternoon game drive from Camp 3 (a top game area in the Reserve) after the second full day of hiking for those that wish to go out
– 7:30am Morning Wake up
– 9am Camp Breakfast Fry up around the fire
– 10:00am Trail guides to transfer guests to their vehicle for check out and re-pack into their own luggage
Welcome to Conservation Club, we bring conscious travellers together with unique tourism experiences in Africa. We connect those who commit to making a difference.
We are currently offering experiences and stays in South Africa.
Follow us on social media and keep in touch with Conservation Club.
© Copyright Conservation Club
Sign up today and be the first to access curated experiences, once-off offers and local rates.