With its rich history, incredible fauna and flora, beautiful pristine beaches, rolling hills and abundant sea life the focus at Lekkerwater is on a curated nature-based experience.
Validity: 1 May – 31 July 2021
Purchase voucher (optional)
Cost Indication: R2990 per person per night (2 Guests)
* At additional cost.
Set arrival days – Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.
A 2-night stay that lends itself to all types of travellers – those looking for adventure, relaxation or quality time. Enjoy the opportunity to explore this pristine coastline and take part in an array of activities.
Activities will be discussed and decided on each evening. These can include:
– Some of the best land based whale watching during the whale season (July – November).
– Daily nature walks to introduce guests to a myraid species of fynbos in this spectacular corner of the Cape Floral Kingdom.
– Expert guided nature walks exploring the rock pools & inter-tidal ecosystems of this pristine coastline
– Birding birding birding! Keep your eyes open, as there are more than 260 species of birds that have been identified within the De Hoop Reserve
– Discover the rich paleontological history of this coastline, from the early explorers right up to the local history of our new democracy
– Enjoy a private beach picnic or romantic sundowners from atop the dunes
What to Bring: Sunhat, swimming costume, hiking shoes and a sense of adventure.
Welcome to Conservation Club, we bring conscious travellers together with unique tourism experiences in Africa. We connect those who commit to making a difference.
We are currently offering experiences and stays in South Africa.
Follow us on social media and keep in touch with Conservation Club.
© Copyright Conservation Club
Sign up today and be the first to access curated experiences, once-off offers and local rates.